A Formal Welcome and Introduction

 Where do I begin?  Well, I suppose I should begin, as one does, with an introduction.  Please, call me Elanor.  As my profile states, I am a Christian young lady; I love the Lord and aspire to please Him.  I also love to write.  I truly cannot stop.  Writing your thoughts can be so much easier at times than speaking them, don't you agree?

Assuming I get some readers and fellow bloggers to visit my site, I thought that writing out my thoughts to a small portion of the world and getting their thoughts on the same things in return would be fun...

Hence, the blog you now see coming together here.

My blog will essentially contain a little bit of everything, and I hope there are readers out there who will enjoy my musings and will take the time to leave me a comment as well.

I am obviously quite new to this blogging thing, but I hope to be somewhat successful in it.  That said, I apologize if my first post is a complete mess.

But without any further ado, I'd like to welcome you to my blog.  :)



Please, leave a comment below introducing yourself a bit and telling me what you personally would like to see me post about. I'd love to know and gather some ideas from potential followers.

Comments

  1. AHHH!!! Your blog is so so beautiful, Elanor! LOVE the way it looks.
    I'd love to read Jane Austen related stuff... or posts about you so your readers can get to know you better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful blog! I'll definitely be back! Jane Austen would be swell but really my main tip of advice is that your blog reflects you and what you delight in :D
    Hope to see you round my period drama blog and great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elanor! Your blog really is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts

Tolkien Week Tag

AMA Answers | Part 1

The One Where I Do Period Hairstyles On My Sister