Holiday Look 2016





 Since we traditionally decorate for Christmas today in my house, I have decided to update my blog for the holidays as well.  

 Now that Thanksgiving is over (Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I know I am way late.), I can finally blast the Christmas tunes, wear this adorable snowflake sweater from American Eagle, and set up my sparkly silver tree in my bedroom. It seems like once Thanksgiving hits, everything speeds up and Christmas goes by way too fast. In fact, this season comes and goes faster every year.  

 Right now, we are in the process of taking down fall decorations and lugging out the Christmas ones.  I love this time of year so much!  Expect some Christmas-y posts coming up.  Have a wonderful Friday!

 - Elanor

Comments

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts

Tolkien Week Tag

AMA Answers | Part 1

The One Where I Do Period Hairstyles On My Sister