Hello, 2017


   Well, it's a new year, and I, personally, am excited about it!  I have a few goals for the year -- doesn't everyone? -- and I am determined to continue growing.  Obviously, not physically.  (I've leveled off at 5'1'', and I believe that's as tall as I'll ever get.)  But spiritually.  Emotionally.  Mentally.  I want to grow into even more of the lady I am trying to become.  I'm still learning, and my thoughts are always changing.  But one thing I'm sure of is that God is not done with me yet.  He has a purpose for me in 2017.  There are many things I know I'll do, many mistakes I'm sure to make, but I know that He will be right with me to guide me along, catch me when I stumble and encourage me to keep on through whatever new things this year holds.

   The new year is still fresh with no mistakes in it yet.  (At least for me.) There are a lot of things I am looking forward to, and some things I don't even know will happen.  I am excited to continue this blogging journey for myself and with my readers (and potential readers), and, hopefully, become a better writer through it.

   But, for now, this is just a short post to say Happy New Year to you all!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Elanor! I'm trying to become more of a lady this year too. And what a good reminder of God's love and guidance in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recommended Posts

Tolkien Week Tag

AMA Answers | Part 1

The One Where I Do Period Hairstyles On My Sister