Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Simple Questions Tag + New Blog Look


     Rachel at A Girl's Place has kindly tagged me with this list of questions she created.  So thank you, Rachel. :-)  Let's get to it!

 1. How does your morning start?
     The first hour of my morning is pretty typical.  You know, after I wake up I make my bed, brush my teeth, put on some soft, cheery music, and have my devotional time with a cup of tea.

2. What's your favourite colour?
     Pink!  Of course.  

3. What book are you reading right now?
     Among a few others, Crazy Love by Francis Chan -- and loving it! 

4. What is your opinion about having a mobile phone?
   That's an interesting question... Well, before I had a phone, it was all I wanted.  I constantly complained that all my other ten-year-old friends had one and it wasn't fair and I begged and begged for one.  Yeah.  Then when I did get one a few years later, it was really no big deal.  I like my phone, and I'm content with it.  But I wish I could go back and convince my younger self that I didn't need a phone as much as I thought I did.  Haha :-)  Aaannyway.


5. Your favourite actress? (Pick at least two)
     Lily James and...either Daisy Ridley or Anne Hathaway.  

6. What's your favourite movie right now?
     My top favourite movies are always the same: The Lord of the Rings and Emma (2009).  It's a draw between those 'two'.  (And, ha, I just noticed that you made me spell 'favorite' the British way!  And I'm not going to change it, because I actually like it better.)

7. Snow or rain?
    Mmm...depends on my mood.  Snow is so beautiful, but that means it's freezing outside.  I love a nice summer shower, though.  I don't know!  I guess I'll say...snow.


8. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
     Ooh!  There are so many good flavors and my favorites constantly change.  Currently, it would have to be black raspberry chocolate chip.  De-lish!

9. To which countries have you been?
     Sadly, just Puerto Rico and the US.  But I have been to so many states in the US, so...

10. What are you doing mostly in the evening?
     It depends on the evening.  I read, watch movies/TV, or write (blog post, journal entry, etc.).

11. How old are you?
     Seventeen.


12. Which countries do you really want to visit?
     Oh, dear.  There's quite a long list.  I'll try to name just a few: the UK & Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain, Brazil, New Zealand, Prince Edward Island...and many, many others.
     
13. What's your dream career?
     Doing something that I love and accomplishing God's will.
     
14. If you were cast in a movie, which character would you love to play?
     Mmm...wow.  I don't know.  There are too many options...  Sorry! I don't have an answer for this one.

     Those are all of my answers.  Thanks again for the tag, Rachel! :-)

10 comments:

  1. Loved your answers Elanor!

    And your new look is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh New Zealand is BEAUTIFUL! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it! Every time I watch The Hobbit, I wish I could go there. You're lucky to have been :)

      Delete
  3. Fun answers, Elanor. That bit about the phone, though. Haha. ;)

    Your new blog design is lovely! It has a very polished look to it. And the pictures and quotes on the sidebar are scrumptious. Nice job. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, I was such a silly little girl at times. (Hopefully I have matured quite a bit since then.)

      Thanks, Miss March! Polished is exactly what I was going for.

      Delete
  4. Black raspberry chocolate chip! I have never heard of it, but now I really want some! All your answers are so nice! Anne Hathaway is a favorite of mine too! I wish my mornings could start like yours!

    Your new blog look is so pretty! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? You have to try it. It is a-maze-ing! :D

      Thanks, dear:)

      Delete
  5. Your new look is so lovely, Elanor! :)

    Haha, that part about having a phone sounds just like me! Oh, the things you think you "need" when you're ten. :P

    Yes to all those places you said you want to visit! Especially Europe and Prince Edward Island. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Molly :)

      Yes, Europe and PEI are like top of my list. I am just dying to go. And when I do, I will blog all about it!:D

      Delete