Sunday, April 30, 2017

Guess the Period Drama From Its Scenery | My First Game


     I've seen quite a few games like this on other blogs, and I enjoy them so I thought I would try one myself.  I'm sure you all know how to play, but just in case, here are the rules: Look at the pictures, comment the name of the period drama with the corresponding number, and try to answer them all correctly.  There will be no pictures of the actors and actresses in this game, in order to make it a little harder.  Let's see how well you know the scenery of these beautiful period dramas! :-)

1.

2.

3.


4.

5.


 6.



7.


8.


     I'll be posting the answers sometime next week.  I hope you enjoyed!  

*10 points for each correct answer

6 comments:

  1. Eeee! How fun! I don't know all of these, but I'm pretty sure about some so here goes...

    1. Don't know. :(
    2. ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!!
    3. Pride and Prejudice 1995
    4. Okay, so at first I was positive this was Emma 2009, but looking at it closer I'm not so sure. At any rate, I guess I'll just go ahead and guess that because I haven't any other idea. :/
    5. Downton Abbey (?)
    6. Saving Mr. Banks?
    7. Little Women
    8. ...

    Thanks for the fun game, Elinor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Poldark
    2. Anne of Geen Gables
    3. Pride and Prejudice 1995
    4. Emma (2009)
    5. Downton Abbey
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Poldark
    2. Anne of Green Gables
    3. Pride and Prejudice
    4. The Young Victoria
    5. Downton Abbey
    6. Saving Mr. Banks
    7. Little Women
    8. Northanger Abey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun Elanor! I'll do my best. :)
    1. I know this! I just can't think!
    2. Haven't seen this one...
    3. Pride and Prejudice 1995
    4. Emma 2009?
    5. Downton Abbey
    6. Saving Mr. Banks?
    7. Little Women
    8. Pride and Prejudice 1995?
    Thank you for the lovely game Elanor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! A game! Good subject, by the way :)
    1. Poldark?
    2. Anne of Green Gables
    3. ??
    4. Emma?
    5. Downton Abbey
    6. I don't know
    7. No idea
    8. I probably should know this one, but no...I have no clue.

    Wow, this was harder than I first thought. I have only two I'm quite certain of that are right, but even those might be wrong.

    P.S.
    Great game! I like games to be a bit difficult ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, fun! Also, that gif of Mr. Knightley = awesome. ;)
    (I'm just going to guess on the ones that I THINK I know...)

    2.) Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel
    3.) Hmm... P&P 1995?
    5.) Downton Abbey
    7.) Little Women?

    ReplyDelete